The Body Temperature Monitoring Station is a Tecnomeeting proposal to help Hotels, Congress Centers, Venues for events, businesses, schools, shops, offices and public places and assist in the management of accesses through rapid temperature screening.
The vertical temperature measurement management module is equipped with an industrial-class binocular camera and infrared thermography module to support the face even with a mask.
The Body Temperature Monitoring Station supports the automatic alarm for the anomaly of the body temperature It also supports the expansion of various peripherals such as ID card readers, fingerprint readers, etc. Export of temperature measurement data in real time.
• Ideal temperature detection distance 0.5 / 1 m
ATTENTION: THE DEVICE DOES NOT REPLACE MEDICAL EQUIPMENT OR TESTS – If in doubt, ALWAYS consult a doctor
The WHO – WHO document relating to guidelines is available in the Events sector
The World Health Organisation document (WHO) guide lines for The Hospitality Industry can be found Here
This document (Updated 31/03/2020) was reported on the WHO official site (Here you may fin the integral document). It is reported for informational purposes.
What does the Body Temperature Monitoring Station do?
- The Body Temperature Monitoring Station shows a visual graphic of the temperature read.
- An allarm sounds should the unit read a temperature anomolly.
- The unit functions when utilized by a person wearing a mask.
- The speed of the facial recognition is less than 1 second.
- Requires less than 5 seconds to read the temperature.
- Supports the expansion of various peripherals such as ID card readers, fingerprint readers, etc. Export of temperature measurement data in real time.
- 8 inch Display LCD IPS.
- Industrial design, waterproof and dustproof, stable and adaptable.
- Integrated binoculare dinamic camera and light sensor, night and infrared with double LED illumination.