VeniceF is much more than a compact live audio console. VeniceF is the platform for a completely integrated audio mixing, recording and processing package – thanks to its FireWire* digital audio interface which is capable of supporting up to 32 x 32 channels of high-quality, 24-bit audio.
Here at MIDAS, we know what it takes to design and build live sound consoles for the world’s most demanding tours and installations. One look at the VeniceF confirms that this console continues the legacy established by the groundbreaking XL3 and XL4 consoles, and consolidated in the industry-leading Heritage series.
The hybrid VeniceF bridges the gap between analogue and digital audio consoles, and offers the user the ease-of-use, warmth, feel and zero-latency of analogue, combined with the power, choice and flexibility of outboard digital processing. Specifically designed for live sound, the superb audio performance, and the addition of the FireWire digital audio interface means that the VeniceF is equally at home in recording and mixdown applications.
Many manufacturers cut quality when they design small mixers. At MIDAS, we understand that a modest footprint doesn’t have to mean compromised performance and a poor feature set. The VeniceF embodies quality, from its rugged construction and top-of-the-range components to the unmistakable MIDAS sound, which makes VeniceF a truly professional audio console.
From the VeniceF’s horizontal fader panel, through the class-leading parametric EQ filters, to the latest expression of that legendary MIDAS mic preamp, this is a console without compromise.
- Frames: 16, 24, 32 and 13U 16-channel rack mount
- Overload-tolerant MIDAS mic preamp with polarity switch, high-pass filter and -20 dB pad
- Up to 32 input / 32 output 24-Bit FireWire digital audio interface
- Industry-acclaimed 4-band swept MIDAS EQ with fully parametric hi-mid and lo-mid filters
- Analogue or FireWire input select switch for all mic channels, allowing “virtual sound check” and record mixdown
- 6 auxes with individual buss pre/post fade switching and routing to FireWire
- 7 x 2 matrix with stereo split switching and routing to FireWire
- Individual phantom power for each mic input (including stereo channels)
- Stereo channels have fully-featured dual mic preamps with individual left and right gain control
- Analogue and FireWire direct outputs with pre/post EQ switching
- Discrete stereo master buss with individual routing to FireWire plus discrete mono master bus
- 4 audio subgroups with fader flip to auxes and routing to FireWire
- Highly efficient integral auto-ranging switch mode power supply
- Rugged, roadworthy, tour proven construction